OK Dr. Joe, since you won't respond to my customer support tickets, I'll give you the opportunity to respond to these blog posts right here on this public blog site. I've followed your suggestions and my results were not even close to your experiences. Oh I'm sure you'll say something like "your offer isn't good enough", or "your landing page isn't fancy enough", or "you need to add a video to get more optins".
I don't know what you'll say actually because you don't respond. I'm sure it was all my fault. And if that's what you think, then at least say it. Then tell me what I need to do to get the results you do. Show me a page that gives you that kind of results so I can do the same concept. And then i'll write about that experience too. And if I can at least make enough money to break-even, that will be a success for me.
But since I haven't heard from you, these are my conclusions.
1. You really don't care about my success, you just want to get my email address so you can send me more affiliate offers hoping I'll continue to buy something from you. It's NOT ABOUT ME, IT's ALL ABOUT YOU!
2. You made up those optin rates that you said you get. You lied in your email to encourage me to optin in to your list.
3. Your support service is terrible. First they didn't respond until I said I was going to cancel. Then when they responded, they must not understand English very well, because I don't think they even understood the comments I made. But that's ok, they finally said they'd forward the comments to you.
4. But again, you don't care really, because you didn't even reply to your own customer service department forwarding my ticket to you.
So Dr. Joe, you want to change my mind about my conclusions... Go ahead, make my day by commenting on this blog.
First, let me bring you up to date on what click activity I got from my $100 investment for advertising to get optin email addresses. Remember, the $100 was for 25,000 USA visitors and based on his experience, I should get 500-3000 email addresses.
1. After 3 days, I've received 12,065 clicks. Not sure why only that since I ordered 25,000 USA visitors. I use clickmeter so I'm tracking the clicks and visitors independently from adf.ly.
2. And I've only got 8 email address and only 2 optin confirmations.
3. My Cost Per Email address is $12.50 each.
I actually submitted a customer support ticket after the first day, so the numbers are less than above, but I wanted to get some response to my issues below. Here is the support ticket I submitted:
"I got Dr. Joe's FAST TRAFFIC pdf, so I said ok, I'll try that. So here's my splash page I made using Aweber form at http://www.makemoremoneybooks.com/facebook-miracle.html. When they submit the form, they go to http://www.makemoremoneybooks.com/facebook-miracle-offer.html where they have a $5.00 offer as you recommended. I ordered 25,000 USA on Adf.ly for $100.00. I use clickmeter to monitor clickthru's. I got 1,106 clicks and got only 1 subscriber. And as usual, I didn't get ANY sales. So what did I do wrong based on your fast-traffic.pdf.
WHY can't I make any money at anything I do?????? I'm just about ready to give up."
Guess what, there was NO RESPONSE
So I sent them another support ticket that said:
May 3, 2012 5:50PM"You know Joe, I think you're just like all the other "guru's" out there who promise you the riches and then you could care less that I fail. I've spent money with you hoping you'd be my last rodeo. But you're just like all the others.
I've sent in 3 support tickets and you don't respond. And I bet when you do, it won't be you... it will be someone else with a general answer and NOT responding to my questions. So ok, i'll give you 24 more hours and then I will request a refund from paypal on every system you suggested I buy. And I will block you from future emails. You want to treat me like that, I can respond the same way and just get my money back and move on.
You've really disappointed me. You sounded sincere, but I guess you guys all set around and figure out how to screw us "common folk" who is trying to make some extra money, and you'll just laugh about how much money you made from us and then "toast" another cervesa for the victory.
THEIR RESPONSE: May 3, 2012 5:50PM Hello, I'm sorry to see you go, I will send your refund within the next 24-48hs. Please note that if you purchase through an affiliate link, this time could be exended up to 48hs more. Thank you for giving a try. MY REPLYMay 3 2012 11:02pm Wait, I never asked for a refund. You didn't even read my message above. Why don't you just respond to my questions and give me some answers. Sounds like you don't even want to help me. There are two messages that are still unanswered. I said I'd give you 24 hours.... why don't you just answer my questions in the other two requests.
THEIR RESPONSE:May 3 2012 11:32pm
Dear customer, I apologize for the problem. I have just scaled this ticket to Dr Joe. Please allow him 24hs to reply you.
Thanks. CURRENT STATUS:
May 8 2012Well, guess what... No response from Dr. Joe. Honestly, I don't expect any response from him even though I am sending another support ticket today referring them to this website and my comments that is now public to everyone to see about his little bonus for FAST TRAFFIC and the poor results that I got far from what he said he gets. See my next post on the conclusions I have about Dr. Joe and his FAST TRAFFIC and optins from his .pdf report.
OK, I'm only going to deal with the very first part of his directions and that is dealing with getting the optins to the Adf.ly campaign. Remember, he said that spending only $10 for 2,000 USA visitors , I should get 50-300 optins. So I wanted to start with that to see if I can get those email address as he said I would. Here's what my results were.
1. First, I set up a landing page for a product called the "Facebook Ad Miracle" at http://www.makemoremoneybooks.com/facebook-miracle.html and used my Aweber account to build the optin form.
2. Then I went to Adf.ly to order the USA visitors advertising campaign.
3. As usual, I though that if I can get 2,000 USA visitor and 50-300 options as he said he does, then if I spend $100 for 25,000 USA visitors, then I should be able to get more than 10 times the number of optins. I was hoping for 500-3000 email addresses.
Well, another one bites the dust. How many optins did I get? 8 people filled out the form but only 2 confirmed their email address. Far, far away from what was projected based on Dr. Joe's experience. So why did I not get the number of email addresses as he did? See the next post where I contacted their customer support page.
As usual, you get this great email that "sucks" an addict like me into believing that this one might just work. He sounded sincere because just about 2 weeks before I got an email, where he "sucked" me into my first adventure with Dr. Joe by promising me "free coaching" to show me exactly how to make money using a special affiliate program he was promoting. So the "free coaching" promise to take me through that program seemed like a great opportunity. That was a good offer, so I didn't have to learn that program on my own. I'd have someone beside me to guide, direct and teach me exactly how to do it successfully. I'll explain that little adventure in another blog, but for now, let's get back to the "nice little email" that gave me this free bonus of a .pdf entitled "FAST TRAFFIC".
So, here I go. I read the .pdf and thank God, it was short (only 6 pages) and I'll have to agree, very specific which is what I was looking for. I believe that if it worked for him and I followed the directions, "step by step", then it should work for me. Right? Well actually, WRONG! Here's what I did by following his directions exactly.
1. Never send a customer to a sales page. First, send them to a landing page and capture their email address.
2. Use Adf.ly to generate traffic. Spend $10 for 2,000 USA visitors to your landing page.
3. Based on 2,000 clicks, he said he get's between 50 and 300 optins.
4. He continues to give his percentages of conversions based on various price points for his products starting at $5.00, then up-sells to $17.00, etc. etc.
So on the next post, I'll explain what I did and what the results were.
I'm just a "nobody with something to say" about Dr. Joe, and his FAST TRAFFIC formula for 3 figures maker.